Local Market Report
MLS Tri-County closed 1,856 homes during June 2019, and has closed 8,821 YTD (compared to last year 8,969). June showed the highest number of Pending Listings for June, in the past 10 years at 1,691, that is compared to last year at 1,503.
National Market Report
The basic elements of a real estate contract are:
· Parties Involved (Buyer & Seller)
· Address of Property Being Sold
· Sales Price
· Closing Date
· Possession Details
· Method of Payment
· Earnest money deposit amount
· Details about who pays for inspections, survey, title insurance, etc.
· Details about adjusting utilities, property taxes and other fees
· Initials & Date
While these are the basic elements of the Sales Contract, it is important to ask your real estate agent for further clarification on sections or terms you don’t understand. For a basic list of contract terms see our last blog post Understanding the Closing Process.
If you have any questions, reach out to us at Drew Sineath & Associates. We are here to help and happy to assist you with any questions!